By 2016, the United Kingdom is a subsidiary of a bankrupt European Union and its economy is wrecked. Every section of the British population despises and hates the nation’s rulers.
A group of entrepreneurs plans an insurrection.
But how can a disarmed people beat heavily armed cops?
And if they do that, how can they stop European Union forces reinstalling their hated rulers?
And if they do regain their freedom, how can they govern themselves?
Chapter 5: TINA prepares for battle. The All Blacks’ Haka Dance
- Outing police spies. Invasion of the Body Snatchers scream, Donald Sutherland
- The Crowd makes its first advance. Jerusalem, unknown
- The Crowd celebrates its first victory. Land of Hope and Glory
- The Crowd advances. The Battle Hymn of the Republic, Charles Gehardt
- Tania Three defies her tormenters. Amazing Grace, Judy Collins
- Tania’s fellow Scots lament her martyrdom. Sergeant MacKenzie, We Were Soldiers
- The Army comes. The British Grenadiers, unknown
- The Crowd’s victory cry. Fanfare for the Common Man, Northumberland Brass